Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Supreme Court of the United States is the highest court in the Judicial Branch of the United States, and leads the federal judiciary. It consists of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and eight Associate Justices, who are nominated by the President of the United States and confirmed with the advice and consent Senate. Once appointed, Justices effectively have life tenure. The Supreme Court is sometimes informally referred to as the High Court, or by the acronym SCOTUS.
- Chief Justice Evelyn Baker Lang
- Justice Brannigan
- Justice Clark
- Justice Sharon Day (swore in Speaker Walken during the Zoey Bartlet kidnapping crisis.)
- Justice Dreifort
- Justice Hoyt
- Justice Lafayette
- Justice Roberto Mendoza
- Justice Christopher Mulready
- Chief Justice Roy Ashland (1992-2004)
- Chief Justice Henry Staub (1986-1992)
- Chief Justice Warren Burger (1969-1986)
- Chief Justice Earl Warren (1953-1969)
- Justice Owen Brady (died 2004)
- Justice Joseph Crouch (1961-1999)
- Justice William Brennan (1956-1990)
- Justice John Marshall Harlan (1877-1911)
- Justice Henry Blackmun (1970-1994)
- Justice Potter Stewart (1957-1981)
- Justice Louis Brandeis (1916-1939)