"Previously on the West Wing" spoken by C.J.
Leo struggles through debate practice and makes Josh and Lou extremely nervous. Meanwhile, Santos gets a brief respite from the campaign trail to see his family.
The Santos family spends time in their home which temporarily becomes campaign headquarters. Mrs. Santos is the subject of gossip when a picture of her red panties is captured as she kneels on the front lawn when she and the children greet the congressman upon his homecoming. Photos later show up all over the internet and news papers.
Leo performs poorly during debate preps. Lou, Josh, and Ronna grow increasingly worried. Rumors spread that they might cancel the debate. The debate occurs on schedule. When arriving at the debate site, Lou and Annabeth continue giving Leo tips about eye contact and more. Leo performs quite well during the debate despite his struggles during the preparation sessions. It turns out that he is the one who lowered expectations for his performance, using Annabeth's email account.
- Kristin Chenoweth as Annabeth Schott
- Joshua Malina as Will Bailey
- Mary McCormack as Kate Harper
- Janel Moloney as Donna Moss
- Richard Schiff as Toby Ziegler
- John Spencer as Leo McGarry
- Bradley Whitford as Josh Lyman
- with Jimmy Smits as Matthew Santos
Special Guest StarsEdit
- Brett Cullen as Ray Sullivan
- Stephen Root as Bob Mayer
- David Barrera as Jorge Santos
- Ramón De Ocampo as Otto
- Matthew Del Negro as Bram Howard
- Karis Campbell as Ronna Beckman
- Joshua Cabrera as Peter Santos
- Ashlyn Sanchez as Miranda Santos
- Amad Jackson as Agent
- Charles Noland as Steve
- Caroline Duncan as Jane
- David A. Kimball as Moderator
- Elizabeth Penn Payne as Pundit #1
On the original airing, Martin Sheen introduced the episode, dedicating the next set of episodes to the late John Spencer. 
At the end of the episode, Matt Santos is called Senator, rather than Congressman
Leo McGarry: Never use your cat's name as your password.
Josh Lyman: I forget, in D.C. do they allow felons to vote?
Josh Lyman: Too soon?
Toby Ziegler: Yeah, a little bit.
Josh Lyman: Get some rest. I need you to look pretty for 20 million TV viewers.
Leo McGarry: If that's what we're counting on, the campaign is doomed.
Leo McGarry: There's not enough helium in the cosmos.