Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paul Redford was a producer and writer of the first five seasons of The West Wing. He had previously worked with Aaron Sorkin on Sports Night and will work with him again on The Newsroom. He started on The West Wing as a story editor, and was promoted midway through the first season to executive story editor. For season 2 he was promoted to co-producer. Midway through season 3, he was promoted to producer. In season 4 he was promoted to supervising producer. He left the program after the fifth season.
Episodes Written Edit
- The State Dinner (with Aaron Sorkin)
- Take This Sabbath Day (story with Lawrence O'Donnell Jr. and Sorkin)
- The White House Pro-Am (with O'Donnell and Sorkin)
- The Portland Trip (story)
- The Leadership Breakfast (story)
- Somebody's Going to Emergency, Somebody's Going to Jail (with Sorkin)
- On the Day Before (story with Nanda Chitre)
- Dead Irish Writers (story)
- Enemies Foreign and Domestic (with Sorkin)
- Game On (with Sorkin)
- Privateers (story with Debora Cahn and teleplay with Cahn and Sorkin)
- Life on Mars (story with Dee Dee Myers)
- Separation of Powers