Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When he ran for President as a Republican, he was very popular, trouncing the Democrats in every poll.
According to Aaron Sorkin, Eisenhower was the last real president to exist in the West Wing world, however this has been contradicted several times, with references to Kennedy and Nixon. His first name was never mentioned on the show, but is taken from real life.
- ↑ "Wendt has stuck on another one of his 'moving America back to the Mamie Eisenhower Era' amendments." from An Khe
- ↑ "General George Marshall, author of the Marshall Plan and mentor to Eisenhower. Course that was after he won World War II." from Somebody's Going to Emergency, Somebody's Going to Jail
- ↑ "No one knew if Eisenhower was a Democrat or a Republican before he ran." from Stirred
- ↑ "The polls there looked as bad as when we were running against Eisenhower." from The Wedding
- ↑ "'Cause I thought maybe it was an Eisenhower-Nixon..." from 17 People
- ↑ "Did I mention that his father was attorney general to Eisenhower?" from The Short List
- ↑ "Look, he's Albie Duncan. He was in the Eisenhower State Department." from Game On
- ↑ "Eisenhower, it seemed, at all costs wanted to avoid sending ships to resupply Quemoy and Matsu, 'cause they'd be less then a mile from the Chinese army. A private could... well, everybody was a private in Mao's army, but a private could fire on a ship and that'd be it. We'd be at war. We'd have to be." from Hartsfield's Landing
- ↑ "Eisenhower and Kay Summersby, a subordinate." "That is all I have to say to you." from Arctic Radar
- ↑ "Was Eisenhower wrong in '57? Kennedy in '61?" from Bartlet for America
- ↑ "C.J., if one of these guys could throw a split fingered fastball, we'd send in the USS Eisenhower." from Pilot
- ↑ "There's an XW-9 warhead in a silo 93 feet below the Eisenhower putting green." from Debate Camp