Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Deputy White House Chief of Staff for Strategic Planning is the highest office in the White House in charge of coordinating the political maneuvers of the President of the United States.
- The full title of the position suggests that there are more than one Deputy White House Chief of Staff, as there are in the real world.
List of Recent Deputy Chiefs of StaffEdit
- ↑ "I can offer you a title bump." "Like What?" "Senior Assistant to the Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategic Planning." "That's my title now." from Night Five
- ↑ "A guy who's the assistant
to Mac McConnell, the assistant to the Deputy C.O.S." from Debate Camp
- ↑ "So it's just me, you, the hooker, the President's deputy chief of staff, and The Wall Street Journal!" from Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc
- ↑ "Josh left a big hole in this place." "You want me to hire Cliff Calley?" from Drought Conditions
- ↑ "You'd be me to my Leo." from Transition