Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Courtland, Ambassador to Bolivia (Ep. 6.12)
- Ken Cochran, Ambassador to Bulgaria — Lawrence Pressman (Ep. 1.21): Forced to resign after his affair with the daughter of the Bulgarian Prime Minister was discovered.
- Ross Kassenbach, Ambassador to Micronesia — Bruce Wright (Ep. 1.21): Former member of the Federal Election Commission.
- Vanderbass, Ambassador to Vietnam (Ep. 4.9)
- Renee Ernesto, Ambassador from Argentina
- Noah Jolla, Ambassador from Burkina Faso
- David, Ambassador from the People's Republic of China — James Hong (Ep. 1.11; 3.15)
- Ling-Po, Ambassador from the People's Republic of China — George Kee Cheung (Ep. 6.7; 7.12)
- Yahlin, Ambassador from the People's Republic of China (Ep. 7.9)
- Tiki, Ambassador from Equatorial Kundu (Ep. 4.16)
- Julian Lefort, Ambassador from France (Ep. 7.9)
- Jacques Ornand, Ambassador from France — François Giroday (Ep. 7.11)
- Franz, Ambassador from Germany — Ronald Guttman (Ep. 7.11)
- Vigdis Olafsdottir, Ambassador from Iceland (Ep. 2.12)
- Ambassador from India — Iqbal Theba (Ep. 1.11)
- Shira Galit, Ambassador from Israel — Natalija Nogulich (Ep. 5.22; 6.1; 6.2)
- Habib, Ambassador from Pakistan — Erick Avari (Ep. 1.11)
- Nadia Kozlowski, Ambassador from Russia — Charlotte Cromwell (Ep. 2.9)
- Yuri, Ambassador from Russia (Ep. 7.9)
- Prince Bandar Bin Sultan, Ambassador from Saudi Arabia. [2.12]
- Peter Hans, Ambassador from Sweden — Erik Holland (Ep. 2.12)
- Chris von Rutte, Ambassador from Switzerland — Wolf Muser (Ep. 4.8)
- Tada Sumatra, Ambassador from Thailand — Alberto Isaac (Ep. 2.12)
- Lord John Marbury, Ambassador from the United Kingdom — Roger Rees (Ep. 1.11; 1.12; 2.12; 3.16; 6.14): Former British High Commissioner to India. Considered an expert on the Indian subcontinent, and known for his colorful and flamboyant personality (and for purposefully mistaking White House Chief of Staff Leo McGarry for the White House butler, as well as calling him 'Gerald').
- Prince Umar Usef, Ambassador from Qumar (Ep. 5.2)
“ Dr. Nancy McNally was the National Security Advisor and later Director of the National...Nancy McNally