Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
2000 was a midterm election year in the United States.
- January 10 : events of Lord John Marbury
- January 20 : events of He Shall, from Time to Time...
- February : events of Take Out the Trash Day, Take This Sabbath Day, and Celestial Navigation
- February-March : events of 20 Hours in L.A. and The White House Pro-Am
- late March : events of Six Meetings Before Lunch
- early April : events of Let Bartlet Be Bartlet
- April-May : events of Mandatory Minimums and Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics
- early August : events of What Kind of Day Has It Been?, In the Shadow of Two Gunmen (Part I), and In the Shadow of Two Gunmen (Part II)
- August 14-November 7 : events of The Midterms
- mid-to-late November: events of In This White House, And It's Surely to Their Credit, The Lame Duck Congress, and The Portland Trip
- November 19-23 : events of Shibboleth
- late November : events of Galileo
- December 3-24 : events of Noël
- ↑ "It is not the new millennium. The year 2000 is the last year of the millennium. It's not the first one of the next." from In Excelsis Deo